Omnes Capital announces the launch of a new FCPI fund: Capital Invest PME 2015

Omnes Capital has announced the launch of a new FCPI fund (mutual fund investing in innovative companies): Capital Invest PME 2015. The fund will allow individual investors domiciled in France to benefit from tax advantages relating to wealth tax and income tax under the TEPA law while also benefiting from the growth potential of French and European SMEs.

The Capital invest PME 2015 fund will invest 80% of its assets in innovative French and European SMEs. The remaining 20% will be invested in low-risk assets in order to provide the necessary investment management flexibility and maintain optimum liquidity. This amount may be used as a reserve for reinvesting in companies in the portfolio.

This quota of 80% will enable investors to benefit from a reduction in tax of up to 40% of the amount invested.
With assets under management of €330 million at present, more than 80 business disposals carried out and 14 successful IPOs in 13 years, Omnes Capital’s Venture Capital team is one of the key players in France in financing innovative SMEs via management of its FCPI funds.

Since it was created, the Omnes Capital Venture Capital team has committed itself to financing over 180 innovative SMEs, mainly in the technology and healthcare sectors.

The last 12 months have been particularly eventful for the Omnes Capital Venture Capital team, which has been involved in two of the largest fundraising rounds by start-ups with connected objects company Sigfox and France’s leading car-share company, Blablacar. Omnes has also carried out six landmark IPOs in France and the United States (Supersonic Imagine, Pixium Vision, arGEN-X, Poxel, Tronics and UniQure). This robust performance illustrates the momentum of the market and confirms the relevance of FCPI funds in financing innovation beyond the associated tax benefits.

Omnes Capital’s successes in the healthcare and technology sectors are strengths that enable it to seize the best opportunities in the promising field of connected healthcare,” comments Michel de Lempdes, Managing Director at Omnes Capital.

Capital Invest PME 2015 fund
ISIN code (A units): FR0012522134
Minimum subscription: 20 units (€2,000)
Upfront fees: 4% max.
Maximum total annual fees: 3.42% max.
Investment period: 8 years (extendable twice a year on the decision of the investment company)

About Omnes Capital  
Omnes Capital is a major player in private equity and infrastructure with €2.1 billion in assets under management. Omnes capital provides companies with the capital needed to finance their growth and with key expertise in a number of areas: Buyout & Growth Capital, Venture Capital, Renewable Energy, Co-Investment, Secondary Funds of Funds. Omnes Capital was a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole until March 2012. The firm is now owned by its employees.
Omnes Capital is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). Further information:

Press Contacts
Omnes Capital
Martine Sessin-Caracci, – +33 1 80 48 79 15
Caroline Babouillard, mailto:– +33 1 44 50 58 72