Omnes Capital announces the launch of a new FCPI: Capital Invest PME 2014

Omnes Capital announces the launch of a new FCPI (mutual fund investing in innovative companies) : Capital Invest PME 2014. This fund will allow individual investors domiciled in France to benefit from tax provisions relating to wealth tax and income tax under the TEPA law while benefiting from the growth potential of European and French SMEs. 

The Capital Invest PME 2014 fund will invest 80% of its assets in innovative SMEs in Europe and in France. The remaining 20% will be invested in risk-free products in order to assure necessary management flexibility and keep optimal liquidity. This quota will also provide a reserve for any reinvestments in companies in the portfolio. 

The quota of 80% will enable investors to benefit from a reduction in wealth tax and income tax of up to 40% of the invested amount.

With 421 million euros under management to date, over 80 realised exits and 8 successful IPOs over 13 years, the Venture Capital team of Omnes Capital is among the key players in France in financing innovative SMEs via management of its FCPI funds. Since its inception, the Venture Capital team of Omnes Capital is financed over 180 innovative SMEs, essentially in the new technologies and life sciences sectors.

« 2013 has been a prosperous year for the Venture Capital team of Omnes Capital, both in terms of investments and reinvestments, and in terms of exits, especially with the sale of Novaled to Samsung. It was awarded the 2013 Cleantech Prize of the Best Sale of an innovative SME by the AFIC Cleantech Club. This demonstrates the dynamics of this sector and confirms that the relevance of these products dedicated to financing innovation goes beyond the tax benefits they provide », underlines Michel de Lempdes, co-head of the Venture Capital team at Omnes Capital. 

« We also benefit from a competitive and dynamic stock market which focuses increasingly on innovative high growth potential values, evidenced for example with the IPO of SpineGuard, supported by Omnes Capital since 2009 and successfully listed on Alternext in April 2013 » adds Alexia Perouse, co-head of the Venture Capital team at Omnes Capital. 

FCPI Capital Invest PME 2014
Code ISIN (A units): FR0011735166
Minimum subscription: 20 units (2000€)
Upfront fees: 4% max.
Maximum total annual fees: 3.43% max.
Investment period: 8 years, extendable twice, for one year, upon the decision of the investment company

About Omnes Capital (formerly Crédit Agricole Private Equity)
Omnes Capital is a major player in private equity, with a commitment to financing SMEs.
With €2.1 billion in assets under management, Omnes capital provides companies with the capital needed to finance their growth and with key expertise in a number of areas: Mid and Small Cap Buyout & Growth Capital, Venture Capital in technology and life sciences, Renewable Energy, Mezzanine, Secondary Funds of Funds, Co-Investment. Omnes Capital, formerly Crédit Agricole Private Equity, was a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole until March 2012 when the company gained its independence. Omnes Capital is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). Further information: 

Press Contacts 
Omnes Capital
Martine Sessin-Caracci, – +33 1 80 48 79 15
Caroline Babouillard, – +33 1 44 50 58 72