• About cookies
• How cookies are used
• Cookies used on this Website
• Third-party cookies
• Configuration of cookies
• More information about cookies
Cookies are text files that often include a unique ID code. They are sent by web servers to web browsers, then sent back to web servers when browsers request access to a web page.
Cookies may either be persistent or session-based. A persistent cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which stores it. A persistent cookie remains valid until the date on which it is set to expire (unless the user deletes it ahead of its expiry date). A session cookie expires at the end of the user’s session, i.e. when the web browser is closed.
Cookies used on this Website
Omnes uses session and persistent cookies on its Website.
The cookies that we may use fall into one of four categories:
• Functional cookies: These are cookies essential for browsing our website (such as session IDs), enabling you to use the main features of the website and keep your connection secure.
• Performance and analysis cookies: These are cookies enabling us to find out about how our website is used and performs and produce statistics, including the frequency and use of various aspects of our Website (content visited, paths taken) that help us to improve and make it easier to use our services (most frequently viewed pages and sections, most read articles, etc.).
• Social media cookies: Links for sharing via Facebook, Twitter or any other similar social network enables you to share content with other people. When you use these buttons to share content, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are logged on to the social network while browsing on our website, the sharing buttons can be used to link the content you are viewing to your user account.
• Advertising cookies: These are cookies used to deliver advertising geared to your centres of interest on our website, as well as to other sites. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advert and help to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
How cookies are used
Cookies do not contain any information that can identify you directly. That said, we are still able to link personal data collected by other means with the data stored in cookies and obtained using them.
www.omnescapital.com may use the information collected using cookies about how you visit its Website for the following purposes:
• recognising your computer when you visit its Website;
• tracking your browsing patterns on its Website and enabling you to use special personalised features;
• simplifying use of its Website;
• analysing how its Website is used;
• providing you with personalised content;
When you use the www.omnescapital.com Website, third-party cookies may also be sent to you.
The Website may contain cookies sent by third parties. www.omnescapital.com declines all liability for cookies originating from third parties.
In addition, the www.omnescapital.com Website uses Google Analytics to analyse how its Website is used. Google Analytics generates statistics and other data concerning use of the Website using cookies stored on the user’s computer.
Google records this data.
Google’s confidentiality policy is available at the following address: www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
Configuration of cookies
www.omnescapital.com makes a cookie configuration tool available on its Website: CLICK HERE TO CONFIGURE COOKIES.
In addition, most browsers can be configured to decline cookies:
• Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Safari™: docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
• Chrome™: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Opera™: help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
N.B. Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on how easy it is to use the Website since you may not be able to use all of its features.
More information about cookies
• For more information about cookies, please refer to the French data protection agency’s web site (CNIL) at: www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French)
• For more information about sharing cookies and advertising cookies, visit the site written and funded by digital advertising professionals under the aegis of the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau: www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/