Omnes, via its fund Omnes Mezzanis 3, is carrying out its 4th sponsorless transaction as part of its investment in the company Prima Vital.
Founded in 2008, Prima Vital specialises in the B2C design and distribution of home living and accessibility solutions, intended for senior persons and those with reduced mobility. The company has grown by progressively expanding its range of products. It possesses a team of sales and installation staff distributed throughout France.
The aim of the operation is to enable Jean-Paul Berthault to become the majority shareholder in Prima Vital. The chairman chose Omnes for its ability to support the company’s expansion, with a view to responding to growing needs in the senior’s market in France.
Prima Vital is the 10th investment by the fund Omnes Mezzanis 3.
- Jean-Paul BERTHAULT
- Omnes Capital (Camille DELIBES, Nicolas NOEL)
- The company’s consultants
- Corporate legal: PDGB (Roy ARAKELIAN, Olwen COLLON)
- M&A: Societex (Bernard MAUSSION, Elie ACHDDOU)
- Omnes Capital’s consultants:
- Legal: PACT Avocats law firm (Benjamin DAHAN)
- Financial DD: Brugmann Conseil (Laurent LE BARS)
- Strategic DD: Seniosphère Conseil (Sophie SCHMITT)
- Crédit Lyonnais (Bertrand CARASSUS)
- Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole Mutuel Provence Côte d’Azur (Benjamin BREBAN)
- The Lender’s consultants
- CVS law firm (André WATBOT)
Aurélie Blanchard-Massoni, email@example.com – +33 01 80 48 79 52