Small-Cap Buyout & Growth Capital,
by Omnes Capital
- High-performing French SMEs with a leadership position in their sector, genuine growth prospects, solid fundamentals and seasoned management teams
- Enterprise value between €8 million and €25 million
- Ticket size: €1 million to €8 million
- Buyout and growth capital transactions
Strong partnership with LCL
- Benefiting from business opportunities from the LCL network
- Helping to strengthen LCL’s presence in the corporate market
- Operational added value, flowing to a great extent from the sales growth generated by portfolio companies
- Access to prime deals thanks to its strong roots in the regions and close ties with LCL
million in assets under management
companies in portfolio
investment transactions in 12 years
Because he’s worth it!
After a fact-finding mission to learn the ins and outs of running a small business of his own, he searched high and low for projects before eventually plumping for SIMP, a SME with well-known expertise in the micro-injection of plastic and rubber components and world leader in thermoplastic mascara brushes. What made you choose this business? Because it is unusual. Though small, with just 25 employees, it has a large sales base (€8.8 million in 2012) and tremendous potential.