Small-Cap Buyout & Growth Capital,
by Omnes Capital
- High-performing French SMEs with a leadership position in their sector, genuine growth prospects, solid fundamentals and seasoned management teams
- Enterprise value between €8 million and €40 million
- Ticket size: €1 million to €8 million
- Buyout and growth capital transactions
Strong partnership with LCL
- Benefiting from business opportunities from the LCL network
- Helping to strengthen LCL’s presence in the corporate market
- Operational added value, flowing to a great extent from the sales growth generated by portfolio companies
- Access to prime deals thanks to its strong roots in the regions and close ties with LCL
Omnes’ acquisition of a stake in Batiweb lends new impetus to the number-two player in digital relationship building between consumers and professionals in housing renovation.
Founded in 2005, Batiweb Group today is the number-two player in its market, with nearly €10 million in annual revenue and 94 employees. Digital intermediation is a thriving sector, with major penetration potential as just 13% of self-employed professionals use this channel. The Group’s four-year objective is to increase its revenue by 2.5 and quadruple its profitability.
“In six months, we have shown our ability to step up the company’s development,” says Frédéric Mimoun, Director at Omnes. As evidenced by the company obtaining an exclusivity on a strategic acquisition opportunity in an over-the-counter context, signed in July 2017. Seven other deals are under review and Omnes is helping to broaden the range of possibilities outside France, notably in Belgium, the Netherlands, the UK and Germany.
After the implementation of an executive committee, Omnes also helped to strengthen Batiweb’s strategic governance with the selection of two industrial experts for the Strategic Committee.
“Our ambition is to strengthen the Group’s position in its market and help it to become the Airbnb of self-employed professionals, with a complete set of services ranging from appointment making to transaction payments,” says Frédéric Mimoun, Director at Omnes. “Strategic and pragmatic support in which everyone expresses themselves openly. The key is to continuously call things into question, open doors and move forward.”
I immediately felt on the same wavelength as Frédéric Mimoun. His strategic vision perfectly matched what I wanted to do. Batiweb's business model had arrived at a new stage of maturity, enabling us to shift up another gear. And Omnes was quick to confirm the points that were essential for me: a majority position and the possibility at all times to have the necessary cash for financing organic and external growth with no dilution.