OUR RESPONSIBLE COMMITMENTS
Signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment
As a signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment, Omnes includes environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria into its investment processes, the guidance of its portfolio companies and the daily internal practices of the company and its employees. Omnes incorporates ESG aspects into its initial due diligence in order to identify the main ESG risks, suggest areas for improvement and secure the support and commitment of the management team. Annual audits are then carried out in companies in which Omnes is a leading shareholder to make sure ESG criteria have been properly applied in the company, and to assess the progress achieved. An economic impact study is carried out at exit.
Signatory of the Initiative Carbone 2020
Omnes has joined the Initiative Carbone 2020 launched in November 2015 by Apax France, Ardian, Eurazeo, LBO France and PAI Partners. This initiative is the first collective undertaking in the French private equity sector supporting responsible and transparent management of the greenhouse gas emissions of the companies in which they are shareholders. The iC20 signatories have decided to take action to contribute to the COP21 target of limiting global warming to 2 degrees Celsius. This commitment fits in fully with Omnes Capital’s strategy as a responsible investor, keen to factor environment, social and governance (ESG) issues into its investment processes and how it works with its investment holdings.
Gender equality index
Omnes had a Gender Equality Index score of 79 in 2020, based on the following indicators:
– Pay gap indicator: 27 points
– Individual pay increase gap indicator: 35 points
– Percentage of employees having received an increase during the year following their return from maternity leave indicator: No returns from maternity leave
– The number of employees of the under-represented gender among the 10 highest earners indicator:5 points
Total points awarded : 67 out of 85 possible points
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE VALUES THAT FORM OUR DNA
Omnes Capital considers excellence to be a benchmark of success. We select high-potential SMEs with the aim of delivering the best performance to our investors.
More than just a financial shareholder, Omnes is an actively engaged business partner alongside the entrepreneurs that it supports. We systematically take a seat on their board of directors or supervisory committees and share the same strategic vision for their business development.
Integrity, mutual respect and trust
Omnes places respect and trust at the heart of all of its partner relationships. Our guiding words are loyalty, confidentiality, fairness and transparent reporting vis-à-vis our investors and responsibility towards companies.
For more than 15 years, Omnes has entered into long-term commitments with entrepreneurs to develop growth strategies based on long-term financial, social and environmental targets.
In an environment that can be rather uniform, Omnes Capital loves to innovative and stand out from the crowd. We stand for reactivity and audacity, enabling us to successfully act as an entrepreneur-shareholder.
OMNES IS COMMITTED TO CHILDHOOD
In keeping with our approach as a responsible investor, Omnes has set up the Omnes Foundation in aid of children’s charities. Created under the auspices of the Fondation de France, the remit of the Fondation Omnes is is to support young organisations working in favour of children and young people.
The Fondation supports :
- Les Amis de Mikhy organisation that, in partnership with Gustave Roussy Hospital, develops supportive care for children with cancer,
- Viens Voir Mon Taf, which proposes internships to 14- and 15-year-olds in REP priority education networks,
- Le Cours Frederic-Ozanam, an organisation-run primary school that fights against academic failure in Marseille (France),
- e-Enfance that fight against the danger of Internet and the multimedia.
- 1001 mots which combats failure at school by helping families with language stimulation and pre-reading for children up to the age of 3 years,
- Enquête which designs and distributes teaching methods and fun educational tools in the area of secularism and religious facts to develop a calm and thoughtful approach to these subjects among children,
- Basket aux pieds which helps sick children in hospital by offering them immersive entertainment using virtual reality headsets.
You can support these organisations via la Fondation Omnes by making a donation: