OMNES IS COMMITTED TO CHILDREN
In keeping with our approach as a responsible investor, Omnes has set up the Omnes Foundation in aid of children’s charities. Created under the auspices of the Fondation de France, the remit of the Fondation Omnes is to support young associations and charities working in favour of children in the fields of education, health, social and economic integration.
The Fondation supports :
- Viens Voir Mon Taf, which proposes internships to 14- and 15-year-olds in REP priority education networks,
- Le Cours Frederic-Ozanam, an organisation-run primary school that fights against academic failure in Marseille (France),
- 1001 mots which combats failure at school by helping families with language stimulation and pre-reading for children up to the age of 3 years,
- Enquête which designs and distributes teaching methods and fun educational tools in the area of secularism and religious facts to develop a calm and thoughtful approach to these subjects among children,
- Baskets aux pieds which helps sick children in hospital by offering them immersive entertainment using virtual reality headsets.
You can support these organisations via la Fondation Omnes by making a donation: