We offer our LPs the opportunity to take minority positions in the most attractive PE deals in Europe and North America
assets under management
gross average multiple on 15+ exits
Co-investment is an essential investment strategy for LPs due to its unparalleled risk / reward profile. Co-investment portfolio are indeed well positioned to deliver superior returns thanks to:
- Focus on the most attractive opportunities through double selection
- Enhanced diversification in terms of geographies, industries, company sizes and financial sponsors
- Most efficient deployment cost that flattens the J-curve
However, co-investment management consumes significant resources and can hardly be internalized by LPs. Selection, execution and monitoring of transactions require experience and know-how that only specialized professionals can bring.
As a pioneer on the co-investment market since 2007, Omnes helps all investors to seize co-investment opportunities.
Our historical presence on the market and our perception by GPs as preferred partners have enabled us to generate attractive, consistent returns over the years.
We offer two co-investment solutions:
- Separate managed accounts: bespoke co-investment mandates for institutionals with tailor-made investment strategy.
- Commingled fund: diversified program of co-investments alongside the best financial sponsors in Europe and the US.